The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete identifying information is as follows:
Business name: Conservas Rianxeira, S.A.U.
Tax ID Number: A15022221
Registered office: Calle Vimieiro, 20, Boiro, (A Coruña)
2. Processed Data, Purposes and Retention Period
2.1 Processed Data: In case of receiving a contact or job application request, the Data Controller will process the user’s identifying, contact, academic and professional data provided for that purpose.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes of data processing are as follows:
- Contact: The means provided for contact will be used to respond to the issues raised.
- CV submission: The information sent, along with the curriculum vitae, will be used in present and future selection processes, although the Data Controller reserves the right to delete this data after receiving it.
2.3 Retention Period: The retention period will be as follows:
- Contact: The data will be processed to manage the response or information request and will be deleted once completed.
- CV submission: The received information will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years. After this period, it will be deleted.
2.4 Legal Basis: The legal basis for processing the provided data is the user’s consent for the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose. Consent is always revocable and can be withdrawn at any time.
3.Recipients and Transfers
The data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, nor will international data transfers be made to territories outside the European Union. The received information may be sent to other companies of Jealsa for the effective development of corresponding administrative management.
4.Exercise of Rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do so, users may send a written communication to the attention of the Privacy Committee, Bodión, s/n 15930 Boiro (A Coruña), or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
If their rights are not satisfied, the user may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, accessible through the link https://sedeagpd.gob.es.